About SERVPRO of Kaufman County, Mesquite
Brandon & Regina Wiley, Edward D. Evartt
Owners of SERVPRO of Kaufman County, Mesquite
Why SERVPRO of Kaufman County, Mesquite?
Our motto is “Like it never even happened.” SERVPRO of Kaufman County, Mesquite has been helping the Kaufman, Mesquite, and surrounding communities since 2001 and has worked on thousands of commercial and residential properties. We offer the highest possible standard of professionalism in the restoration, cleanup and mitigation of your home or business and make it a top priority to take the stress and burden off of our customers when a disaster strikes.
With a nationwide system of qualified franchises, no damage is too large or too small for SERVPRO of Kaufman County, Mesquite. We have traveled all over the country helping customers and other SERVPRO franchises with disaster restoration and can assure you we have one of the strongest restoration teams in the country! Our crews have decades of experience in property restoration as well as reconstruction. From training at our SERVPRO corporate facility to regular IICRC industry certifications, rest assured our staff is equipped with the knowledge to restore your property. We are a full-service Restoration Company offering a turn key solution to your damages. We handle mitigation, contents, and reconstruction to ease the burden on you.
If you would like to schedule services for your home or business or would like more information, please call us today at (972) 329-4747.
Insurance and Payment Information
For a stress free claims process, SERVPRO works with your insurance to help manage the insurance process and paperwork.
We also accept the following credit cards for your convenience:
- ASD - Applied Structural Drying Technician
- CCT - Carpet Cleaning Technician
- CDS - Commercial Drying Specialist
- CRT - Color Repair Technician
- ECTP - Employee Certification Training Program
- EPA Lead Safe Certified Firm
- FCT - Floor Care (Hard Surfaces) Technician
- FSRT - Fire & Smoke Damage Restoration Technician
- HST - Health and safety Technician
- IICRC Certified Firm
- OSHA - 10-hour General and/or Construction Industry Training Program
- OSHA - Other Training
- RRRP - Lead-Based Paint Activities and Renovation
- UFT - Upholstery & Fabric Cleaning Technician
- WRT - Water Damage Restoration Technician
- BBB Better Business Bureau Accredited Business
- IICRC Institute of Inspection Cleaning and Restoration Certification Certified Firm